Sunday, September 17, 2006

Preface

This blog is created to collect small articles which are somehow related to software development industry. Most of these articles come from my work activities and from interaction with colleagues both inside and outside the company. Other thoughts are evoked by someone's theories or public statements.

One more source of information is professional tests and certification exams. These materials help to find gaps in personal education, to avoid reinventing the wheel and try something that everyone else knows, and... to look for more opinions.

My goal with this blog is to divide doubtful best practices, blind beliefs in standards, mythical rules formulated by an "authoritative source" from the things that really works.

Actually, I write it more for myself to have a chance reviewing these materials, thoughts, and ideas after some time... But I will be happy to receive your comments on any of this posts! That's why I added this Preface chapter. Thank you in advance!

No comments: